1 - 2 Place Aviation Oxygen System (113 Liter) (For those unexpected situations!)
Slightly larger and with more capacity than the E-Ox 36, the E-Ox 113 is still a very portable oxygen system capable of providing almost 2 hours of oxygen. A great backup or emergency oxygen system for pilots.
The E-Ox 113 Liter Portable Oxygen System is slightly larger and has a greater capacity than our 36 liter system. It remains extremely portable and slips easily into a flight bag, purse, or cockpit pocket. At a continuous flow of 2.0 LPM (liters per minute), the 113 liter system provides 56 minutes of oxygen. Add the Oxymizer Cannula, and you can get up to 3.7 hours of service! The included click-style adjustable regulator has half-liter increments from 0.5 to 4 LPM and all of the included equipment are made of durable, medical grade materials.
All of our oxygen bottles are available either empty (to be filled on your own) or filled with oxygen. Please note that if you choose to have your bottle filled, we can only ship your order inside the US via FedEx Ground or USPS Parcel Post. If you do not select Ground or Parcel Post during checkout, there could be a delay in your order as we will contact you to correct the shipping.
Portability and Capacity - In One Unit
The E-Ox 113 Liter Portable Oxygen System is designed for two things: lightweight portability and oxygen capacity. This compact system slips easily into your flightbag or most anywhere in the cockpit to give you quick access to oxygen while flying when you need it. It's compact size and capacity makes it an ideal candidate for a backup emergency system. The 113 Liter cylinder provides a 56-minute supply of oxygen at continuous flow of 2.0 liters per minute, more than enough to give you time to react during an emergency should you need to climb to a high altitude or your built-in oxygen system fails. With the available Oxymizer Cannula, you can achieve 3.7 hours of oxygen use.
Fully Adjustable, Easy to Use Regulator
Included with the system is a simple, click-style adjustable regulator. This regulator gives you flexibility in your oxygen flow rates with half-liter increments from 0.5 LPM (liters per minute) to 4.0 LPM. This allows you to set your flow rate to exactly what you need giving you the ability to adapt to changing altitudes or conditions. By combining the 113 liter system with a high quality Pulse Oximeter you can evaluate and adjust your oxygen flow rates on-the-fly as needed.
Quality Construction at a Great Price
We're not interested in simply providing you the cheapest equipment possible. We want you to feel confident flying with our oxygen systems and we construct each system using medical grade components that are designed to stand up to repeated abuse. We also make every effort to make our system simple to use - an important characteristic during an in-flight emergency. The standard CGA 540 fill valve allows you to easily fill the system at your local FBO and the regulator can be set with just one hand. The quick-donning oxygen mask can be put on in a matter of seconds while the included tubing is a 3-channel, "pinch-resistant" design helping to prevent your oxygen supply from being cutoff.
Each E-Ox 113 Liter system includes:
- 1 - 113-liter (M4) oxygen cylinder
- 1 - CGA 540 fill valve with shutoff and pressure gauge
- 1 - Click-style adjustable regulator with half-liter increments from 0.5 to 4 LPM
- At least 1 standard oxygen mask*
*1 standard oxygen mask is always included no matter what mask / cannula configuration is chosen
Upgrades and Options are Also Available
Each E-Ox Basic portable system can be configured in a number of different ways:
- Choose between 1 or 2 places to serve oxygen just to yourself or an additional passenger with a special "Y" adapter
- Select either basic oxygen masks (comes standard) or optional Oxymizer cannulas in either pendent or moustache style. Oxymizer cannulas can help you see a 4 fold improvement in oxygen use efficiency over a basic mask
- You can elect to have us pre-fill your cylinder with oxygen so that it is ready to fly as soon as it arrives at you door.
- We offer a Respironics Go2 Pulse Oximeter to go along with your oxygen system to give you a fast and accurate assessment of your oxygen needs. This information is very helpful in determining your necessary flow rate.
We also carry a number of optional equipment you might consider when purchasing your oxygen system:
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors to warn you of engine exhaust leaks that could be filling your cabin with potentially lethal carbon monoxide
- Pulse Oximeters to give you quick and objective assessments of your body's oxygen needs - a helpful piece of equipment that allows you to accurately set flow rates.
- Emergency Smoke Hoods to protect you and your passengers in the event of an in-flight fire
- Medical Supplies and Survival Gear to keep you prepared for the unexpected
Important Note Regarding Shipping:
You may order your E-Ox oxygen cylinders shipped either pre-filled or empty. Pre-filled systems cannot be shipped by air due to federal hazardous materials regulations. Please understand that if you choose to have your bottle filled, we can only ship your order inside the US via FedEx Ground or USPS Parcel Post. If you do not select Ground or Parcel Post during checkout, there could be a delay in your order as we will contact you to correct the shipping. Shipping Parcel Post to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico can take up to and possibly exceeding 30 days.
For more information, be sure to read Dr. Brent Blue's in-depth article about emergency oxygen systems.
Cylinder Durations using the Oxymizer conserving cannula
Cylinder Durations using Standard Oxygen Mask
Recommended Oxygen Flow Rates for Given Altitude
** FAA regulations state flow rate should be 1 Liter Per Minute (LPM) for every 10,000ft ASL with a standard O2 mask. An Oxymizer cannula reduces this flow rate by 1/2. The flow rates below have been rounded UP to correspond to the increments available on our adjustable regulators.