NEW!! Keychain-size CO & Air Quality Monitor - works with Smartphone app
SPARROW CO & Air Quality Monitor is a smart phone connected carbon monoxide monitor for CO safety and air quality analysis. SPARROW and the SPARROW app work together to monitor CO in real-time and provide both high level safety alerts and low-level air quality warnings.
SPARROW is a smart phone connected carbon monoxide monitor for CO safety and air quality analysis. SPARROW and the SPARROW app work together to monitor CO in real-time and provide both high level safety alerts and low-level air quality warnings.
READ! Mike Busch's article about the use of Carbon Monoxide Detectors in your cockpit.
READ! 2017 NTSB Safety Alert The risk of carbon monoxide poisoning is overlooked and underestimated!.
Key features of SPARROW:
- Monitor both high and low levels of CO in real-time
- Small size (1x2 inches) with rechargeable battery
- Multi-colored LED and audible buzzer
- Highly accurate SPEC SensorsTM carbon monoxide sensor
- Compatible with the Otterbox uniVERSE case system
Key features of the SPARROW app:
- Intuitive color-coded CO level and TWA display
- Custom warning levels
- Regional air quality data from www.airnow.gov (US only)
- Data tracking features for air quality analysi
What makes the SPARROW app innovative? With the SPARROW app you can:
- Graph CO levels and track exposure over time
- Map the location of both high and low-level CO events
- Download CO data for further analysis
Emergency Texting Feature:The SPARROW app will send a text alert to an emergency contact when very high levels of CO are detected based on the users custom setting. (This feature is enabled when connected to the SPARROW app and with a wireless data connection)
User Manual has complete detailed information on use and features! A must see.
User Manual has complete detailed information on use.
Returns: NOTE***Product returns for credit will be accepted at the sole discretion of Eco Sensors, after review of the instrument’s condition. In no case will returns be accepted more than 30 days after sale. Regardless of condition, all returns will be subject to a minimum restock fee of $150, with an additional $150 restock fee for digital instruments. Eco Sensors reserves the right to deduct further amounts from any returncredits based on the condition of the instrument when returned***