- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide via USPS and FedEx. International shipping costs vary and the customer is responsible for all Customs fees. Since we do not know these fees upfront, we cannot notify you of them during checkout and they will be your responsibility.
International shipping dates can not be guaranteed due to variables such as customs delays.
(FedEx offers faster, more reliable shipments with more up-to-date tracking than USPS.)
- What is your return policy?
- Items may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. Items must be unopened to process the return. A restocking fee may apply. More details are available on our returns page.
- Do you process insurance claims?
- We do not process insurance claims, however, Aeromedix can provide information for submitting insurance claims. Reimbursement is determined by your insurance company and not guaranteed by Aeromedix.com or AeromedixRX.com