Aeromedix orders may be returned within thirty days of the purchase date. Restocking fees do apply. *Products must be unopened and unused.
As described in the product page on our website, we do not generally accept returns on the Reletex due to the prescription nature of the product. We will make exceptions ONLY in the event that the package HAS NOT been opened. If the item is returned and is found to have been opened, you will be contacted regarding further options. For unopened Reletex items, a restocking fee of 10% will apply instead of the normal 20%.
Returns on Other Items
Returns on many of our other items (unless otherwise specified in the product's detail page on our website) require that all associated materials, instructions, manuals, accessories, and packing materials be returned with the product. The product must be in salable condition with all items present. There can be no obvious signs of use or damage to the item or items. Most of our products will incur a 20% restocking fee when returned. Any product with a restocking fee different than this will be noted during the return process.
What’s In a Restocking Fee?
A restocking fee is a simple way for us to recoup some of the costs involved in putting a returned item back into our inventory to be sold again. When an item is returned, we perform a short inspection on it, as well as documentation and data entry involved in adding it back into our inventory system. Through this small fee, we’re able to keep the costs on our products down, thus saving our customers money during purchases.
We are more than happy to help you get the product that you want. Exchanges for items that are the wrong size, defective or for other reasons will not incur a restocking fee. As with regular returns, however, an RMA number is required before a product exchange can take place. Please contact us for a RMA#.
FedEx Return Label
If you request a RMA you should be receiving a FedEx return label in your email soon. Please follow the instructions in this email to return the item to us. DO NOT ship the item back to us in anything other than a box. Also keep in mind that the return label is for FedEx Ground - you cannot drop this package off in a FedEx express drop off.
- Please mark your RMA # clearly on the outside of the box, this helps eliminate confusion in our warehouse
- Place the FedEx return label on the box and drop it off at the nearest FedEx ground location.
- Once we receive the box in our warehouse, we will inspect the package to see that all return requirements are met.
- Provided that the return requirements are met, we will refund the cost of the item minus any applicable restocking fee. Unless otherwise specified, the restocking fee is 20%.
- If the return requirements are not met, you will be contacted via phone to discuss the options available to you. We do our best to serve our customers and we will do everything we can to work with you, but please note that many of our items are sold with a prescription and thus carry return policies with greater restrictions.
- Once a refund has been approved, we will credit the original credit card only. We cannot apply the refund to any other card or payment method other than what was originally used. Depending on your bank's policies it may take a number of business days for the refund to fully process back to your account.